The Pas Super Thrifty Pharmacy
- Direct billing to private insurance plans
- Expired medication disposal
- Free diabetic needle disposal containers to diabetic Super Thrifty customers
- Free blood pressure testing for customers
- Convenient medication packaging
- Associated with Home Health Care Centre
- Associated with Super Thrifty Compounding Pharmacy
- Photo kiosk Prescription delivery
- Seniors’ Discount Day the first Tuesday of the month
- Manitoba Lottery Centre
- Medical expense summary available
- We carry Hallmark greeting cards
- Cosmetic Counter & Ear Piercing
- The Pas Super Thrifty are generous supporters of non-profit community-based groups.
The Pas is located in the northwest part of the province and has a population of approximately 6,000. The Pas offers a 64 bed general hospital, three health clinics and two personal care homes. The Pas also has 11 churches, University College of the North (UCN), two elementary schools, two middle schools and one high school. The Pas holds a variety of cultural events on an annual basis. The community has an indoor pool, indoor ice surfaces for skating and curling and much, much more. Every February, The Pas hosts the Manitoba Trappers’ Festival.