Pharmacist, The Pas, MB
Super Thrifty Pharmacy
The Pas, Manitoba
Known as “The Gateway to the North”, The Pas is a multi-industry northern Manitoba town serving the surrounding region. Super Thrifty has been in The Pas since 1984. The store is located inside the Otineka Mall, in Opaswayak Cree Nation. Situated 20km away from Clearwater Provincial Park, the area offers year-round opportunities for the outdoor enthusiast. Learn more about The Pas Super Thrifty.
- Licensed to practice as Pharmacist in Manitoba
- Authorized to give injections, prescribe for self-limiting conditions and smoking cessation (or willing to complete training).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Practice within federal/provincial, regulatory/legal requirements, provincial Code of Ethics, Standards of Practice, and Policies
- Demonstrate professional integrity and act to uphold a high level of professional standard of practice
- Provide counselling on prescriptions, over the counter/behind the counter products and all health-related issues, including but not limited to indications, contra-indications, adverse effects, drug interactions and dosage
- Ensure accuracy and appropriateness of all prescriptions dispensed
- Strong problem-solving skills including experience formulating and executing action plans
- Superior customer relations skills and a strong sense of professionalism
- Minimum 40 hours per week
- Hours Monday to Friday 10am – 6pm, Saturday 10am – 4pm, Sunday 10am – noon.
- A competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Work/Life balance – Stores are not open evenings or Sundays
- Annual licence fee reimbursement and Pharmacist Manitoba membership
- A team of pharmacists, assistants and clerks devoted to our patients
Please apply in confidence to:
Super Thrifty Pharmacy The Pas