Kitnuna Pharmacy Ltd.
This location has the hospital contract.
- Direct billing to private insurance plans
- Expired medication disposal
- Convenience medication packaging
- Photo kiosk
- Associated with Home Health Care Centre
- Associated with Super Thrifty Compounding Pharmacy
Cambridge Bay is a hamlet located in the Kitikmeot Region of Nunavut, Canada and has a population of about 1,500. Cambridge Bay is the largest stop for passenger and research vessels traversing the Arctic Ocean’s Northwest Passage. It is also the centre of government for the Kitikmeot Region. Major activities include hunting, trapping and commercial fishing. It is a transportation/ communications hub for the Region. Cambridge Bay has a day care program as well as an elementary and a high school. It is the regional centre for the Kitkmeot Campus of the Nun- avut Arctic College. There is a RCMP detachment in Cambridge Bay. After hours and weekend on call support for local community health centres offered.