Virden Super Thrifty
This location services the local nursing home.
- Direct billing to private insurance plans
- Expired medication disposal
- Free diabetic needle disposal containers to diabetic Super Thrifty customers
- Free blood pressure testing for customers
- Convenience medication packaging
- Associated with Home Health Care Centre
- Associated with Super Thrifty Compounding Pharmacy
- Photo kiosk
- Prescription Delivery
- Seniors’ Discount Days
- Medical expense summary available
- We carry Hallmark greeting cards
Virden Super Thrifty has made a donation of $25,000 to the Virden Arena project. We have also made a donation to the “A Sense of Home” Cancer Campaign in Brandon. Virden, with a population of 3,000, is located in the southwestern corner of the province on the Trans-Canada Highway. Virden has two elementary schools, one middle school, one high school, a 25 bed, seven doctor hospital and 10 churches. Virden has a beautiful 9 hole golf course, swimming pool, tennis courts and skating and curling rinks.