Super Thrifty Pharmacy
- Brandon’s only Drive-thru pharmacy
- Custom Compounding
- Preparing customized medications
- Bio-identical hormone replacement
- Pain management
- Pediatric dosing Veterinary preparations
- Scents Fine Fragrances - Estee Lauder, Hugo Boss, Ralph Lauren, Giorgio Armani, Michel Germain, Calvin Klein. Full line of fragrance, bath & body.
- We do special orders. Let us help you find those hard to find fragrances.
- Direct billing to private insurance plans
- Expired medication disposal
- Free diabetic needle disposal containers to diabetic Super Thrifty customers
- Free blood pressure testing for customers
- Convenient medication packaging
- Associated with Home Health Care Centre
- Photo kiosk
- Prescription delivery
- Seniors’ Discount every Tuesday
- Medical expense summary available
- We carry Hallmark greeting cards
Super Thrifty Pharmacy is a member of Professional Compounding Centres of America (PCCA). They are also a member of North American Menopause Society (NAMS). Super Thrifty Pharmacy is the proud sponsor of the Pinkest Owl Golf Tournament and the Women in Harmony Singers. Brandon, twice recognized as “One of Canada’s 10 Best Cities in Which to Live” by Chatelaine magazine is the province’s second largest city, with a population of just over 46,000 and a trading area of between 70,000 and 150,000 people. The city is located along the Assiniboine River. Spruce Woods Provincial Park and CFB Shilo are a relatively short distance to the southeast of the city. Minnedosa Lake is only half an hour to the north. Brandon’s Keystone Centre has been home to such events as the World Curling Champion- ships, Canada Summer Games, the Memorial Cup and the World Junior Hockey. It offers five arenas, a curling club, trade show space and livestock stabling. Brandon also offers five golf courses and numerous additional indoor and outdoor skating and swimming facilities. Brandon has twenty three schools and offers post secondary education through Assiniboine Community College, Manitoba Emergency Services College and Brandon University. Brandon has many medical clinics, a 326 bed regional health centre which services over 100 physicians and five personal care homes.