Rivers Super Thrifty Pharmacy
This location services the hospital and nursing home.
- Direct billing to private insurance plans
- Expired medication disposal
- Free diabetic needle disposal containers to diabetic Super Thrifty customers
- Free blood pressure testing for customers
- Convenience medication packaging
- Associated with Home Health Care Centre
- Associated with Super Thrifty Compounding Pharmacy
- Photo kiosk Seniors’ Discount Day every Tuesday
- Manitoba Lottery Centre
- We carry Carlton greeting cards
- Liquor & Beer Vendor Giftware & Fashion Accessories Department
Rivers, a progressive community of 1,200, is located approximately 40 kms northwest of Brandon. Rivers has a new recreation complex with curling club, skating rink and community hall. Rivers has a nine hole golf course and is 10 km away from Rivers Provincial Park and Lake Wahtopanah. Rivers has a medical clinic, a health centre with 13 beds, hip & knee replacement rehabilitation unit and a 20 bed personal care home. Rivers has five churches, an elementary school, a high school and our own police force.